CERTIFICATION IN APPLIED WOMEN'S NEUROPSYCHOPHYSIOLOGY
12 Week Training Program for Doctors, Coaches, and Practitioners who Work with Women
MASTERS-LEVEL EDUCATION IN FEMININE BIOLOGY
This masters-level training in feminine biology is not offered anywhere else due to the scarcity of research in this space. In this program you'll learn about the unique cyclic nature of feminine biology and how to truly support women in their health through all four phases of their monthly cycle and across lifecycles.
2022 Registration is CLOSED
The next training session begins on January 30th
WHAT IS IT?
This is a fast-paced, applied learning program that provides unique training in women's health science not offered anywhere else. This is a professional development course for people working with women in the health professions, coaching, therapy, psychology, education and so on. By the end of the 12 weeks, you will have foundational scientific training that will position you as a women's health expert and allow you to better support the women that you work with.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The live training program runs over 12 weeks and includes 8 teaching weeks + 3 case study preparation weeks + 1 week for the case study culmination.
- In the final week of the program you will submit a case study report + present your case study culmination project to the instructor and classmates.
- Upon passing the case study culmination, you will receive your Certificate in Applied Women's Neuropsychophysiology + Completion of 34 CPD hours
- Lessons are delivered via a series of pre-recorded slide presentations with downloadable audios that you can listen to offline. The lessons are simple and visual and discuss women's neuropsychophysiology concepts + strategies for implementation.
- Live Office Hours take place weekly via Zoom with Kayla and/or one of the assistant teachers to answer all your questions. Office hours run for 60 minutes each week.
- 34 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) + Certificate.
- 12 weeks of fully supported, applied training in women's neuropsychophysiology.
- Weekly live office hours with your instructors.
- Access to additional instructor and peer support in the private Student Forum for 1 year.
- A 70-page curriculum workbook - mailed to you in week 1.
- Case study coaching to help you successfully pass the culmination project.
- A library of downloadable client tools and resources.
- Real-time applied learning through case study application.
- 1 year access to the course platform and (download and keep what you want).
- A risk-free with our money back guarantee that ensures a full refund to any dissatisfied student within 14 days who has completed all of the coursework.
WHAT'S THE INVESTMENT?
- You can expect to spend 2-3 hours on training and case study preparation each week + an additional hour if you attend the live office hours.
- The cost of the program is $4,500 USD (see FAQ section for payment options).
- **Certain qualified educational institutions can apply a student discount (inquiries to [email protected]).
The curriculum is supported by live office hours every week with your instructors and case study coaching.
Introduction to Her Neuropsychophysiology
Foundational teachings about the female biological rhythm and the neuropsychophysiological signatures of the four phases.
Her Lifecycles & Biorhythm Tracking Methods
Learn about women's lifecycles and biological shifts that occur across them + biorhythm tracking methods for women in different life phases.
Nutritional biochemistry across the phases with a focus on diet pitfalls, the 'Women's Health Trifecta', metabolic function, caloric need, and food timing.
The relationship between the phases, hormonal effects, metabolic shifts, and optimal exercise throughout women's biorhythms.
Learn how a woman's neurological, cognitive, and psychological function shifts across the biorhythm and how to leverage the shifts in each phase.
Her Sleep & Circadian Biology
Learn how women's circadian rhythms and sleep differ across biorhythm phases and how to optimize sleep every night for optimal brain health.
Her Stress & Nervous System
Learn how the nervous system modulates across the biorhythm and how to reduce the harmful effects of stress on women's health and vitality,
Her Environments & Workflow
Learn how a women's biorhythm can be used to engineer optimal environments for more productivity, peak performance, and a more fulfilling work and life flow.
Case Study Culmination
Prepare and present a real-life case study applying the program learnings to re-design your volunteer's lifestyle in alignment with her female biorhythm. In the final week you will submit a final case study report and present your case to the class.
Closing the Gender Gap in Health Science Education
Women have been left out of the scientific research for decades and our health education reflects this gender gap. Women's biology is either misrepresented or completely ignored in our health education systems, which is why so many women are misguided and mistreated when it comes to their health.
Women's biology is complex. It's cyclic and inconsistent. But once we understand the physiological patterns and mechanisms of action, it becomes evident that feminine biology is a brilliant masterpiece.
Our goal is to provide you with the users manual for this brilliant masterpiece so that you can better support your female clients.
When can I enroll in the program?
Who is the program for?
Are there prerequisites?
Do you have to be a woman to enroll?
Are there discounts or payment plans available?
What is the format/timeline of the program?
Do I have to show up at a particular place or time?
How many hours will I need to study per week?
Can I access the program from my phone?
Can I get a refund if I am dissatisfied with the program?
Can I get this program for my team/group/organization?
ABOUT THE PROGRAM CREATOR
Kayla Osterhoff is a Neuropsychophysiologist and world-renowned Women's Health Expert who is passionate about empowering women and teaching them about their brilliant biology!
Kayla is formally trained across the health sciences with a bachelor of science in health ecology, master of science in public health, and currently pursuing her doctoral degree in neuropsychophysiology.
Formerly, she served as a Health Scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and spent several years prior working in a clinical setting.
The last several years of her career have been dedicated to researching women's neuropsychophysiology.
Kayla's investigative efforts into the brains and minds of women led her to a major discovery about women's unique cognitive and leadership abilities.
This discovery is the basis for the Her Biorhythm program and the foundation from which to build your new limitless life!